Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2013 Wisconsin Grilled Cheese Championship
Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
NOTE: As of April 25th, we are only accepting entries for the Amateur-Classic, Amateur-Classic Plus One, and Professional Classic. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for those open categories.
Join us for the 2nd Annual Wisconsin Grilled Cheese Championship!
- Four sandwich categories ranging from a "Classic" grilled cheese to a "Dessert" grilled cheese
- “Heats” for both Professionals and Amateurs
- Special heat just for Amateur-Young Chefs (age 12-17)
- Win Fabulous Prizes!
- Sample Great Food and Beverages
- Live music
- Beer and wine
- Competitors Must Preregister in Advance of the Competition to Ensure Eligibility
- Event is FREE to the General Public (Preregistration Strongly Encouraged)
- For more information, go to www.grilledcheesewisconsin.com
When & Where
Iowa County Area Economic Development Corporation
Iowa County Area Economic Development Corporation (ICAEDC) is an independent voice for growing great communities. The ICAEDC is a non-profit 501(c)6 organizaton dedicated to business development.
Our mission is to be a leader in economic development for all of Iowa County by facilitating meaningful activities that promote growth, retention and prosperity. We serve the people and businesses of the Iowa County area by developing economic opportunities with tools, training, and resources.